This policy covers how JanitorGoods.com treats personal information that JanitorGoods.com collects and receives, including information related to your purchase and use of JanitorGoods.com products, as well as non-personal information collected from our website. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
Information Collection and Use
JanitorGoods.com collects personal information from you only when you choose to share it with us, such as when you register with JanitorGoods.com, or when you purchase JanitorGoods.com products. JanitorGoods.com may also combine information we have about you with information we receive from business partners or other companies. For instance, we may offer a special promotion or service in conjunction with a business partner if your permission is provided. Our goal is to provide you, the user, with great service and products, and a customer-friendly experience using our service and on our site. This includes online shopping, interactive communications, and many other types of services.
We collect personal information from you as follows: When you register or you order products, we ask for information such as your name, email address, business address and contact information. JanitorGoods.com also collects payment information that includes your credit card number, expiration date and billing address. JanitorGoods.com also collects information from our Customer Service department and our website polls. This information is used for the purpose for which it was collected, such as to communicate with you regarding your order.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
- • Fulfill your requests for products, and improve our product offerings and customer service.
- • Remind us of who you are on return visits in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service.
- • Estimate our audience size and measure traffic patterns regarding usage of JanitorGoods.com's website. Each browser accessing JanitorGoods.com is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage and usage by a registered user versus by an unregistered user.
- • Track the number of entries in our promotions.
- • Customize the advertising and content you see.
- • If you are uncomfortable having a cookie placed on your system, you may elect to turn off the cookie or delete existing cookies in your browser. If you turn off or delete the JanitorGoods.com cookie, you may not be able to receive special offers or personalized content from JanitorGoods.com.
Information Sharing and Customer Choice
JanitorGoods.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
- • JanitorGoods.com uses credit card processors to provide services on our behalf. When you use our services, we will share your credit card and payment data as necessary for our credit card processors to provide that service. JanitorGoods.com's credit card processors are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- • We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with JanitorGoods.com. These companies may use your personal information to help JanitorGoods.com communicate with you, for example, an e-mail service provider that helps JanitorGoods.com administer e-mails, or ship and/or deliver goods that you have ordered. These companies are acting on behalf of JanitorGoods.com, and may not use or share this information for their own purposes.
- • We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- • We share information we believe is needed in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, actual fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
- • JanitorGoods.com may, from time to time, communicate with you regarding our products and services, or those of our partners, that we feel may be of interest to you. JanitorGoods.com may send special offers and updates, newsletters, and customer service emails.
- • Only JanitorGoods.com (or agents working on behalf of JanitorGoods) will send you these communications.
- • If you do not want to receive promotional information, simply notify us by opting-out of future correspondence. We will provide you clear instructions on how to opt-out within each promotional email that we send you.
- • Generally, you may not opt-out of order related and customer service emails, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Confidentiality and Security
- • We limit access to personal information about you to employees or contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or in order to do their jobs.
- • We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- • Your JanitorGoods.com Account Information is password-protected.
- • In certain areas JanitorGoods.com uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
In the event JanitorGoods.com materially changes the way it collects or uses personally identifiable information, we will notify users via email or by posting a notice on our website.